Irena is a doctor of economics and a tax consultant with many years of experience. She advises Polish and foreign business entities and financial institutions. As an expert, she works with central government administration and local governments, public authorities, and business organizations. She is a laureate of many awards, distinctions and the highest positions in tax adviser rankings.
- Minister of Finance in the BCC Shadow Cabinet;
- Department director, then Deputy Minister of Finance;
- Co-creator of the Polish tax system;
- Lecturer on public finance at the Warsaw School of Economics;
- National Chamber of Tax Advisers’ distinction for outstanding service and contribution to the development of tax consultancy in Poland as well as for the social mission in promoting finance knowledge;
- Author of nine books and two hundred monographs and articles on financial law, including tax law;
- Foreign languages: English.