The Personal Data Protection Team shares its experience by helping business entities to manage this area, especially by supporting them in implementation of the new EU personal data protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which will come into effect in Poland on 25 May 2018.
As part of its projects, the Team of experts in personal data protection and IT:
- examines the company data processing procedures and determines risks arising from particular actions,
- verifies the procedures, policies and protection measures, as well as contracts executed with consumers and business partners, from the perspective of the new regulations,
- prepares appropriate documentation adapted to the GDPR requirements,
- adjusts consent clauses and informational clauses,
- adapts IT solutions to personal data protection risks generated in performance of the business operations,
- prepares the organisation for application of regulations with respect to profiling, considering personal data protection during the design and application of default data protection,
- verifies the obligation for the business entity to have a Personal Data Inspector,
- provides appropriate training.