Website (Service) Rules
1. These Rules are hereby established for the website of the [Ożóg Tomczykowski] Law Firm in performance of the obligation arising from article 8 section 1 point 1 and article 20 section 1 points 2 and 3 of the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (uniform text in the Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended) and article 173 section 1 point 1 of the Telecommunications Law (uniform text in the Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended).
2. These Rules set out the principles of using the Law Firms Website, including the conditions of ordering, sending, and receiving Event Messages and conditions of filing CVs by way of the Website.
3. The entity responsible for the Website is the Law Firm.
4. These Rules are made available on the website http://www.ozogtomczykowski.pl. Each User can fix and reproduce these Rules by way of any technique, on any carrier, and for any purpose arising from or connected with the Website or the services provided by the Law Firm.
1. Unless the Rules provide otherwise, the terms capitalised herein have the following meanings:
Controller – means data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended);
Personal Data – means personal data within the meaning of article 6 section 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, no. 133, item 883);
Law Firm – means Kancelaria Ożóg Tomczykowski Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, entered in the business register of the Polish Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under number KRS 0000183769 , tax identification number NIP 526 27 34 243, statistical number REGON 015610913;
Rules – means these rules made available on the website http://www.ozogtomczykowski.pl;
Website – means the Law Firms website http://www.ozogtomczykowski.pl;
User – means any entity using the Website;
Newsletter – means information on events, publications and any other actions in which persons from the Law Firm participate, sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User; the Newsletter can be ordered on the Website in the section „________________”.
Principles of Using Law Firms Website
1. The Rules lay down the principles of operating the Website.
2. The Website can be used free of charge, voluntarily, by all the Users.
3. The User using the Website means acceptance of the provisions hereof.
Users Rights and Obligations
1. Each User is obliged to use the Website in accordance with these Rules, legal regulations, and established customs.
2. The Rules prevent in particular:
providing untrue or misleading information or personal data;
disseminating information on the Website contents which is untrue or violates the law or established customs;
violating personal rights of the Law Firm, persons related to it or third parties;
interfering in the Website operation, in particular in the Website code; using or uploading viruses, disallowed extensions or redirections, or other instruments than may adversely affect the Website or the Law Firm`s or the User`s software.
Technical Requirements and Cookies
1. The Website can be used provided that the User has a device with Internet access and a browser.
3. The User may prevent storage of cookies on the end device by way of appropriate configuration of the Internet browser.
4. The User may delete cookies stored on the end device by using appropriate functions of the Internet browser or other software. Cookie deletion methods can be found at appropriate Internet browser addresses, e.g.:
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Services of Ordering and Sending Newsletter
1. Any User who uses the Law Firms Website can order a Newsletter.
2. Ordering this service requires the User to enter his/her e-mail address in the “e-mail” box on the Website and to accept the Rules.
3. The Newsletter is ordered free of charge. The User gives consent to immediate commencement of the Newsletter delivery service.
4. The User can resign from the Newsletter delivery service at any time by way of sending appropriate information to the e-mail address email@example.com.
CV Filing Service
1. Any User who uses the Website can file his/her CV in order to participate in the Law Firms recruitment process, by way of using the “Career” tab. This service is free of charge.
2. In order for a CV to be filed, a consent must be granted for the Law Firm to process the personal data contained in the CV.
1. The Law Firm acts as a Controller in respect of the Personal Data presented by the User while using the Website. Personal Data may be in particular an e-mail address provided in connection with a Newsletter being ordered (§ 6) or data contained in a CV where a job application is filed by way of the Website (§ 7).
2. The Controller will process Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, in particular the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 and the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
3. The Controller applies technical measures needed to prevent electronically transmitted Personal Data from being obtained or modified by unauthorised persons. In particular, with respect to the forms enabling the Newsletter to be ordered and CVs to be filed, the Controller uses the security measures described in the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration Regulation of 29 April 2004 on data processing documentation and technical and organisational conditions that should be fulfilled by IT equipment and systems used for processing personal data.
4. The purpose of processing the presented Personal Data together with other information required under the law will be provided by the Website upon such data being presented.
Contact and Complaints
1. The Law Firm exercises due care in order to ensure correct operation of the Website. The User can express reservations about operation of the Website at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The User using the services described in § 6 and § 7 of these Rules can file complaints at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The reservations and complaints referred to in points 1 and 2 above should contain a detailed description of the objection and the Users e-mail address, so that the Law Firm can send the User its response.
4. The Law Firm may request the User to provide additional information needed for its response.
5. The Law Firm is obliged to respond within 14 days from full information being received, including a detailed description of the User’s objection and his/her e-mail address.
1. Due to technical reasons, irregularities in the operation or an outage may occur, preventing or hindering usage of the Website. Also access to the Website may be temporarily denied due to its modernisation.
2. The Law Firm will not be liable for improper operation or inaccessibility of the Website arising from or connected with the causes indicated in point 1 above, or other causes which are beyond the Law Firm’s control.
Amendment to the Rules
1. The Law Firm is entitled to amend these Rules.
2. The amended Rules enter into effect upon amendment to the Rules being placed on the Website or on another date indicated in such amendments.
1. These Rules are governed by Polish law.
2. Matters that are not regulated herein will be governed by applicable regulations, in particular the Polish Civil Code (uniform text in the Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 1997, no. 133, item 883).