In order to meet our Clients’ expectations, we decided to combine our M&A knowledge and experience in one department offering comprehensive legal and tax support for M&A transactions, from the stage of due diligence through preparation of a SPA and negotiations, to a closing. We provide our Clients with advice and expert knowledge at every stage, irrespective of which party to the transaction they are (buyer/seller).
We offer comprehensive legal and tax advisory services for the following transactions:
- trading in enterprises or their parts;
- acquisition/disposal of shares/stocks;
- mergers and acquisitions of business entities;
- divisions of business entities;
- support for investors in acquisition of companies/partnerships as part of restructuring projects.
Our advisory on M&A transaction covers:
- legal and tax review in preparation of the sale of a company (vendor due diligence);
- legal tax review identifying tax risk areas in the company being acquired (tax due diligence);
- tax structuring of transactions (from planning to implementation) allowing, in particular, improvement in the tax efficiency of CIT and VAT settlements;
- establishment of a tax-efficient incentive scheme for the management;
- post-transaction legal and tax support.
Our M&A services are characterised by:
- close co-operation with the Client at each transaction stage;
- analyses and proposals of solutions for efficient tax settlements (applicable both to the transaction and the post-transaction period);
- support for the Client in negotiations;
- swift and efficient implementation of projects;
- flexibility of services, communication, and reporting;
- assistance in choosing a financial advisor and financial institutions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.