Our core competence is provision of comprehensive advisory and representation of the taxpayer before tax authorities and fiscal inspection authorities during every stage of tax inspection, court and administrative proceedings. Our services in this respect cover in particular:
- advice and assistance during tax/fiscal/customs inspections and at every stage of tax proceedings;
- preparation and implementation of defence strategies and of appropriate argumentation to be presented to the inspectors and other representatives of tax authorities;
- representation of Clients before fiscal inspectors, in tax offices and tax chambers;
- preparation of applications, objections, appeals, complaints and other letters/pleadings during a tax/fiscal/customs inspection, tax or court proceedings;
- participation in hearing witnesses;
- representation of Clients before District Administrative Courts (WSA), the Supreme Administrative Court (NSA) and other courts of law;
- representation of Clients before the Constitutional Tribunal;
- preparation of letters and documentation connected with proceedings before the European Court of Justice and representation of Clients before the ECJ.
While representing Clients before tax authorities and administrative courts we obtain a considerable reduction or even cancellation of tax liabilities. Our Tax Proceedings Team has been maintaining a high rate of favourable settlements for years.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.