The Ożóg Tomczykowski Real Estate Team offers comprehensive legal advice for corporate and individual Clients, including handling their day-to-day operations from the perspective of civil, commercial, administrative, construction, and real estate law. We support our Clients in the following areas:
- advising on commercial, construction, administrative, and real estate law;
- designing and negotiating preliminary and final real estate purchase agreements;
- designing and negotiating construction works, design works, and project management contracts;
- designing and negotiating real estate management agreements and tenancy agreements, brokering trading in real estate, representing tenants, commercializing shopping centres;
- carrying out a comprehensive examination of legal status of real estate and an assessment of associated legal risks, including recommendations for their mitigation, minimization or elimination;
- regulating legal status of real estate, including applications for adverse possession and statements of claims to remove inconsistencies between the real estate legal status disclosed in the land and mortgage register and its actual legal status;
- providing ongoing legal advisory on real estate management;
- advising on the commercialization of shopping centres, including preparation of tenancy agreements and their negotiation with lessees;
- advising insurers of legal titles to real estate, including assessment of risks and recommendations to eliminate or mitigate the same;
- providing legal support while trading in agricultural or forestry real estate;
- advising during proceedings to exclude land from agricultural production;
- representing the Client before public administration bodies and administrative courts in cases related to real estate and investment processes;
- advising on the development of a real estate investment financing model, on negotiation of joint-venture agreements, and on establishment of special purpose vehicles.
We will be happy to respond to any questions!