News / The government announces the scope of support within the “Anti-Crisis Shield
The government announces the scope of support within the “Anti-Crisis Shield”
The economic crisis is estimated to be stronger than the economic recession in the years 2008-2009. The government plans to allocate PLN 220 billion to combat the epidemic consequences. The planned support is divided into 5 pillars:
1. Shielding measures for the labour market:
• coverage of 40% of the employment costs (up to the amount of the average / minimum salary) for employees who cannot work,
• support for sole traders working based on civil-law contracts - 80% of the minimum salary,
• extension of the care allowance payment period for parents having children aged up to 8 if the suspension of school lessons is extended.
2. Shielding activities for business entities:
· postponement of the repayment of loan and leasing instalments,
· micro loans of up to PLN 5,000.
3. Support for the healthcare system.
4. Safeguards for the Polish financial system.
5. Support for public investments by establishing a PLN 30 billion fund.
We should learn about detailed solutions by the end of this week. We have our finger on the pulse and together with our Law Firm’s team will keep you informed on a regular basis about any changes.
A message to our Clients, friends, and business partners in connection with the development of the epidemic situation in Poland and across the world.