We invite you to participate on 27 February at 9:00 in our Legal Breakfast. During the meeting, we will talk about the latest legal changes and the key obligations for entrepreneurs in 2020.
The meeting will be hosted by Michał Mieszkiełło, attorney-at-law, Corporate Practice Leader and Paweł Szumowski, attorney-at-law.
The agenda will cover e.g.:
• central register of beneficial owners - procedure, practice, submission deadlines
• dematerialisation of shares - introduction of a shareholder record, dates, rationale for transformation of a joint-stock company into another entity
• register of bonds – principles of new issues and deadlines for submissions to the Central Securities Depository of Poland (KDPW)
• PPK employee capital plans - procedure and deadlines
• changes in business-related proceedings
• limiting payment backlogs
The organizational details and the registration form are available at www.sniadanie.ozogtomczykowski.pl